View Single Post
Old 29th May 2018, 10:19 AM
Epic Hero

And why does the game get monotonous? Because,

1. There's nothing to do besides thirst
2. People don't get motivated when all they have to do every day is spend 5 hours on a computer doing 320 thirst.

This time reduction wouldn't take the monotony away; but it would help high players not get so bored (what do you prefer as an high level player, waste 5 hours or 2 and an half?).

But here it is: till a certain stage of the game, it's not monotonous. I wasn't bored at level 30, 50, 100, 200, 270. I am bored now, or maybe since lvl 325. Which means that I need that time reduction NOW because I'm not motivated at all to keep playing and spend 5 hours per day behind a computer.

About Hourglasses, I like that everyone can get it. That's like some kind of 'help' for players that, some days, can't stay 5 hours in a desk doing their thirst. But that's it, just some help, a small 'bonus'. Time reduction would be the ultimate reward.

How do you think players from, for example, German s1, who have been playing for 7-8 years, would feel when they had to spend 5 hours a day for 8 years to get where they are now, while people starting now only take 2 hours a day to do all the thirst?